Which are the advantages of having a chiropractor, and why prefer a chiropractor over the GP? Chiropractors mainly spend years studying about the spinal cord, the central nervous system and comprehensive bone structure study of the body. Checkout from a chiropractor for more info.
Where other GPs rely on administering medications and finding solutions and a generic one-size-fits-all method, chiropractors bring a drug-free, hands-on methodology to health care that incorporates the cure for patient assessment, diagnosis and treatment. Chiropractors provide comprehensive medical procedures and are often qualified to prescribe medicinal and rehabilitative methods, as well as to offer therapy in clinical, dietary and lifestyle matters.
But let’s start through several of the commonest conditions that might profit from a chiropractor ‘s knowledge.
- Headaches: throbbing, dull or intense pain, constant pain, auras (sensations of light or temperature sometimes accompanying migraines), limited neck mobility, aversion to light
- Herniated disk: signs differ due to the position of the damaged disk which can include lower back pain, neck pain, hip numbness, arm or leg numbness, muscle spasms
- Joint pain: weakness, hot sensation, swelling, tenderness
- Nervous pinching: extreme discomfort, numbness, tingling feeling, muscle fatigue
- Sciatica: intense pressure moving from your buttocks to your hip
- Fibromyalgia: severe discomfort that persists more than three months, muscle and tendon weakness, a variety of sore body locations, daily stiffness, short-term memory loss, headache, insomnia
- Scoliosis: spine bends on one leg, gap in shoulder or hip height, head not balanced on the chest, teenagers and adults may suffer from pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: tingling, sense of heat, finger discomfort or numbness, palm of the hand , wrist or forearm, morning finger weakness, loose grip
Untreated, any of these conditions can interfere with your brain, tissue, and organs communicating neurologically.
The benefit of having a chiropractor is that chiropractors can give you customized and tailored care and bring you back on track with an inexpensive, painless and drug-free procedure. The primary aim of a chiropractor treatment is to get back the nervous system ‘s normal structure, as well as the joints and muscles. This will give you more energy, more health, and more muscle power. And as the normal function of the joint is returned, swelling and discomfort are that, and the tissues start healing.
Let’s face it-our lives can be very overwhelming, so if we can support ourselves by knowing that our bodies are in control, that can only be helpful. So note, it’s not only about the disease but also about living a safe , productive so balanced lifestyle.
So to insure that you have the correct treatment and support, take the time and locate the best chiropractor for you-search for someone who has expertise with managing your specific disorder / symptom; is approved by the board; provides personalized, proactive care and guidance and, of course, utilizes a variety of tests to determine your disorder (e.g. ultrasound, MRI, x-rays, etc.).